Last Updated: May 28, 2021
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initials are uppercase have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- Account means a unique account created to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- The company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "We" or "Ours" in this Agreement) refers to Efthymios Apostolopoulos, Azolimnos.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device from a website, which contains the details of your browsing history on this website among its many uses.
- The country is mentioned: Greece
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable person.
- The service is listed on the Website.
- Service Provider: any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, the provision of the Service by the Company, the performance of services related to the Service or the provision of assistance to the Company in the analysis of how the Service is used .
- Usage data refers to data that is collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or by the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The website refers to Cochili, accessible from http://www.cochili.gr
- You mean the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with specific personal information that may be used for your communication or identification. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, our Service pages you visit, time and date of your visit , the time spent on these pages, the unique device IDs and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, for example, the type of mobile device you are using, your unique mobile device ID, your mobile device IP address, your mobile operating system system, the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device IDs and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information sent by your browser whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
We use both necessary and optional (with your approval) Cookies for the purposes listed below:
- Necessary cookies
Purpose: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through the Website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent the illegal use of user accounts. Without these cookies, it is not possible to provide the services you requested and we use these cookies only to provide you with these services.
- Optional cookies
Purpose: These include usage data, information about how you use our service, marketing and communications data, your marketing preferences for us and third parties, and aggregated data such as statistics or demographics for any purpose. .
Manage your consent: Cookie settings
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For the provision and maintenance of our Service, including monitoring the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to different features of the Service that you have at your disposal as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, compliance and assumption of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you via email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications for a mobile app about updates or informational communications related to features, products or conventions services, including security updates when necessary or reasonable to implement.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer similar to those you have already purchased or asked for, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To track and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or merge, sell, restructure, reorganize, liquidate or otherwise sell or transfer some or all of our assets, either as a continuing business or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or a similar process, in which the Personal Data we hold about us for the users of our Service are included among the transferred data.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and evaluating and improving your Service, products, services, marketing, and experience.
We may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations for any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We can share your information with our partners to offer you certain products, services or offers.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public spaces with other users, this information may be viewed by all users and may be shared publicly outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Protecting your personal data
The Company will also maintain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless this data is used to enhance the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obliged to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company 's offices and any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers outside the province, country or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In some cases, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data, if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (eg court or government).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith that such action is necessary for:
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- Protection and defense of the rights or property of the Company
- Prevention or investigation of possible infringements in relation to the Service
- Protection of the personal security of the users of the service or the public
- Protection from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no internet transmission method or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee their absolute security.
Our Service is not addressed to anyone under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under 16 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we notice that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove this information from our servers.
If we have to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information and your country requires the consent of a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use this information.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and take no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
Via email: email@example.com
Visit this page on our website: https://www.cochili.gr/contact/